I wanted to share with you some Pixi Beauty products that I recently purchased. I have always seen the Pixi Beauty products at my local Target, but never took the time to actually look at all the products and try them. Well, all that has changed as of a few days ago, and I love all the products I purchased!
Makeup To Wakeup:
Created over 10 years ago and launched in their flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening and skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look.
Creator Petra Strand has 20+ years experience as a makeup artist and product developer.
Passionate about skincare, Petra creates innovative formulations that are infused with botanicals and beneficial iner and real-world experience as a busy working mother of two. Pixi is truly about multitasking, flaw-fixing, youth-enhancing products for women on-the-go with no time to spare.
Pixi's mission is the same now as it was on the first day the Pixi store opened: simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women – to make women look like themselves, only better ingredients so that skin is treated while you wear it.
Flawless in a few fuss-free minutes – that's what Pixi is all about!
What I liked:
- Very, very adorable packaging.
- The Fairy Dust shimmer powder is perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes.
- The Magic Tink Tint is great. It has a moisturizing texture, and not sticky. I love it.
- The shadow colors in the palette are beautiful.
- The blush/highlighter in the palette can be used as eyeshadow.
- The Fairy Dust powder can be used over lipstick/lipgloss to add a little shimmer.
- The nail polish is vibrant and so beautiful.
You can check out all the Pixi Beauty products on their website HERE.
Have you tried the Pixi Beauty products? Would love to hear what you think of this line!
All the product mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money, and all opinions are 100% my own.