Hope you are all doing well! Today I'm here with a review of Elishacoy CC Cream and the Make Up Artist Digital Applicator from Korea. The CEO of this company is a young guy who fell in love with cosmetics. He thinks using good raw materials is so very important for customers. This is why the CC cream contains 20 different kinds of natural ingredients for anti- aging, moisturizing, and whitening.
To my surprise this CC cream was a slight off white color unlike BB creams which are normally tinted. The CC cream had a slight runny consistency which made it really easy to apply to the skin with the digital applicator. It did not have a strong scent which was nice since I'm sensitive to strong scented cosmetics. Upon applying it the color capsules burst and the cream began to slightly change color to suite my skin color. It's like magic and it matched my skin color perfectly! The cream melted into my skin instantly, and it felt velvety smooth on my skin. It left my skin so soft and it had a little glow to it. It truly felt luxurious. Using the applicator to apply the CC cream felt really nice. It has a slight vibration and allows you to get a very even, smooth application. I loved it!
- Good Touch ~ Good Cover ~ Easier to spread than hands. Covers blemishes easily and takes care of your skin's problem areas smoothly and without wrinkles.
- 3D Fine Vibrations - With an average of 13,000 vibrations a minute, the “Makeup Artist” brings out smooth, shiny skin with no wrinkles that your hands could never reproduce.
- Minimal Design, Interchangeable Puff, Battery.
How to use:
- Apply BB cream or foundation on the puff of the Makeup Artist apparatus.
- Turn on the power button to begin vibration.
- Apply evenly on skin,and reach meticulously even to the curvy areas of your face.
- When complete, press the power button to turn off. Cover with cap for storage.
For more information on the Elishacoy products mentioned in the post and all the other great products by Elishacoy you can visit their website here.
Have you tried a CC cream? I would love to hear your thoughts on CC creams!
*These lovely products were courtesy of Connie Hong at Elishacoy. However all opinions are 100% my own.