It's that exciting time to share with you what came in my fabulous Glossy Box for September!
This months box did not come with a Glossy Mag, but you can check it out on their website, Glossy Mag Online.
The theme of the month is (Fall Forward), which is perfect for the autumn season.
Here are the products that came inside this months GlossyBox~
* Kryolan for GlossyBox Moisture Rich Lipstick in Glossy Pink ($14 for 0.14 oz): Treat your lips to a creamy, long lasting lipstick enriched with Vitamin E to stimulate and hydrate your lips. This perfect pop of Glossy Pink compliments all skin tones and lifestyles.
* Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 ($29.99 for 1.69 oz): Hailing from Korea, this Blemish Balm, also known as BB Cream is a multi-tasking powerhouse for the face. This multi-use cream provides light coverage, soothes, protects, and moisturizes.
I received #31 Golden Beige.
* GKHair Moisturizing Shampoo ($20 for 10.1 oz): Nourished with plant extracts, this superior smoothing shampoo will purify and moisturize the scalp and hair.
* GKHair Moisturizing Conditioner ($20 for 10.01 oz): This gentle moisturizing conditioner puts the finishing touch on your tresses and leaves your hair smooth, radiant, and revitalized.
* OC 8 Professional Mattifying Gel ($30 for 1.6 oz): This innovative mattifying gel lets you get control of your shine all day long. Clinically tested, this one of a kind gel keeps shine down while helping you achieve a fresh flawless even tone look for all skin types.
I'm always happy with each and every Glossy Box I receive, but I must say this months box might be the best so far because of the BB cream! I really enjoy trying different brands of BB creams, so you can imagine how excited I was when I opened up this box to find a new BB cream!
Glossybox* is a monthly subscription service for $21.00 per month. You can find out more information here.
Have you guys received your Glossy Box yet for this month?
Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for review purpose, and all opinions are my own.