I was sent a beautiful set of brushes and mineral eye shadow from L.A. Minerals to try and review. I have fallen in love with these products!
L.A. Minerals is bismuth oxychloride, talc, phthalates, nano-particles, and perfume free, hypoallergenic and anti-inflammatory. The formulation is water and sweat resistant, which to me is essential when wanting your makeup to look and stay all day.
Eyeshadow~ (Gotham City, Snow White) I absolutely love these shadows! They lasted all day and the pigmentation is great! I recently went on a cruise to Mexico and I wore these shadows everyday. In Mexico the heat and humidity is really brutal and these eye shadows rocked! They never budged while I was walking around all day in Mexico. I was so impressed.These eye shadows are $8.95 each, and can be purchased here.
The 18 piece Elite Makeup Brushes are my new favorites! They feel amazingly soft and work perfect for applying makeup.
Here is what their website says!
18 piece Elite Makeup Brushes Set, 100% Synthetic, no animal hair. $54.99 (USD)
and other brush sets here.
- Elite Quality at an Exceptional Value
- The Most Luxurious Synthetic Bristles-Densely Bound in Beautiful Gold Ferrules and Exquisite Mauve Wood Handle
- 18 Brushes in All - Nicely Packaged in a Classy Clutch with Magnetic Snap Closure
- 100% Synthetic = No Animal Hair = more hygienic
- Superb Craftsmanship - Incredibly Soft
- You Deserve the Best - We Deliver!
We were absolutely breathless when we first received this set from our manufacturer. Such quality, density, and softness is hard to find. This exquisite set comes with all the brushes you will ever need!
1. BIG Fan brush 2. Big Powder brush 3. Bronzer/Blush brush 4. Wet Foundation brush 5. Flat contour brush 6. Smudge brush 7. Big shading brush 8. Big concealer brush 9. Medium Concealer brush 10. Short shader brush 11. Fan brush 12. Eyeshadow brush 13. Eyeliner brush 14. Medium eyeshadow brush 15. Lip brush 16. Sponge Eyeshadow Applicator 17. Lash brush 18. Eyebrow/Lash brush
I can't wait to try more of their products in the future. I encourage everyone to check out all their products and SHOP NOW! If you have tried any of L.A. Minerals products what did you think of them?
*I received these products complimentary for testing and review purposes from L.A. Minerals. All opinions are my own.